Successful search marketing revolves around completing a series of small, discrete steps correctly. One of the first and most important of these steps is understanding which keywords actually matter to your goals.
More than just a word
Once you find the keywords that matter to you and your audience, you need to decide how to treat these words. Should you use the singular or plural version? Do you want exact, broad, or phrase matching? Should you include common misspellings? Search Warrant can help you with these questions and more.
A professional and objective analysis of your keywords can tell you:
- Is there traffic on the words you care about?
- Do you know which words your customers actually use when they look for your product or service?
- Which words generate traffic, and which words actually generate conversions?
- What secrets lie in your existing Web statistics?
- Are you using your brand to good effect? Are your competitors using your brand to good effect?
What clients are saying…
Where we get the best results for our efforts is SEO. You have to improve it constantly, but it is a very powerful and honest form of marketing. If you truly have a site that prospects will find useful, Google will reward you.
CEO, Klipfolio Inc.
Search Warrant took our existing content and repositioned it for SEO. We just review keywords and discuss priority, and Search Warrant takes it from there. The process works really well.
Search Warrant helps us ensure that we are using industry-leading techniques…We see Search Warrant as a partner in a very collaborative program. It’s a really valuable relationship.
Vice President, Alphabet Creative.