9x Global Search Awards Finalist – Hip, Hip, Hooray!
The news is in and we’re gob smacked! The judges for the Global Search Awards acknowledge Search Warrant as a finalist across 9 challenging categories. That’s a record for this little band of dangerous digital marketers.
Here are the nine bouts in which we’re squaring off with a fine cohort of competitors from around the world. As a boutique shop, Search Warrant competes in the small agency division of each of these categories. And none of it is possible without the hard-working clients with whom we roll up our digital sleeves each day. This year our campaigns with the teams at Kinaxis and Tourism Kingston are responsible for helping us into the Finalist circles below:
- Best Use of Search B2B PPC. Along with our friends at Kinaxis, we’re the defending champ for this category from last year and we’d love to see a repeat in 2023!
- Most innovative PPC campaign. It’s innovate or die in this business so this is a welcome bit of recognition.
- Best Global PPC Campaign. This would be a nice trophy to put on the mantle next to its predecessors.
- Best Canadian PPC Campaign. A little patriotism goes a long way and we are fortunate enough to have brought home some Canadian award hardware in previous years.
- Best US PPC Campaign. At 50% of the global economy, this is an important playground for Search Warrant and its clients and home to some of the most difficult-to-beat agencies too.
- Best APAC PPC Campaign. There are impressive agencies advertising in this part of the world and we are stoked to be among them.
- Best Global PPC Agency. Typical Canadian modesty makes us shy to shout about this one but who are we to argue with the judges!? It’s an honour to be included here.
- Best Global SEO Agency. You don’t see us as just PPC ad people do you? The judges saw something they liked for another one of our core tactics too – good ol’SEO.
- Best Global Integrated Agency. All these channels we play with work best when they’re mutually supportive and when they outperform as a group, you may get recognized as a well-integrated agency. We brought home hardware for the
- Canadian version of this category in 2021 and we’re happy to make room on the shelf for more this year if need be.
Win or lose, it’s great validation for both our awesome clients and the fabulous team here that all their digital blood, sweat, and tears adds up to results worth noticing. Good luck to all the competitors at this year’s award show in Paris on July 12.