Jobs with Search Warrant
Wanted: Marketing Analytics Specialist
You are an aspiring marketing analytics specialist. You’re grounded in numbers, data and spreadsheets, love new tools, and have a flair for the creative. Your true home is numbers but you flirt with words and appreciate good copy.
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- A recent Google certification in Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- XLSX savvy
- A basic understanding of SEO principles and how to apply them
- Experience with paid social media advertising and native social media promotion
- Solid writing and communication skills
- A desire to become the data backbone of a dangerous digital marketing agency.
- An allergy to fluffy buzz words like synergy, dynamic, buzz and engagement that don’t add up to business results
- Experience in ROI-focused digital marketing
- The ability to work strange hours from home and more normal hours from a shared office
- Abiding fear of being hacked that motivates you to keep your digital security game tight and to sleep with one eye open
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Chinese to complement your English
- Deep respect for the goals and budgets of clients that makes you more careful with their money than you are with your own
- No need for close supervision though you welcome input and criticism
- A vibrant sense of humour
Your responsibilities would include:
- Setting up, managing and reporting on Google Analytics and Google Console profiles in a thorough and standardized manner
- Setting up, managing and reporting on paid search advertising accounts in Google AdWords and Bing Advertising
- Auditing existing Analytics, SEO and SEM setups and reporting on findings
- Responding to peer and client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Setting and communicating expectations for peers and clients
- Learning and using a variety of software tools related to measuring, monitoring and reporting on SEO
- Maintaining a comprehensive net security posture
When, where and how?
- This job is based in Guelph, Ontario
- The successful applicant will work in a shared office environment and from home on a flexible basis. If you’re the right person but you’re not nearby, apply anyway
- This full-time position with benefits begins with a six-month contract
If this sounds like you, please share your linked in profile or CV with us at email@example.com.
What clients are saying…
Where we get the best results for our efforts is SEO. You have to improve it constantly, but it is a very powerful and honest form of marketing. If you truly have a site that prospects will find useful, Google will reward you.
CEO, Klipfolio Inc.
Search Warrant took our existing content and repositioned it for SEO. We just review keywords and discuss priority, and Search Warrant takes it from there. The process works really well.
Search Warrant helps us ensure that we are using industry-leading techniques…We see Search Warrant as a partner in a very collaborative program. It’s a really valuable relationship.
Vice President, Alphabet Creative.